Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sister Waverli's 1st Transfer

Dear Family and Everyone!
 
Guess what!!?! I'm freezing to death! Nothing new there...
 
Wenatchee is crazy! Thankfully I have Sister Fletcher because she is the nicest, funniest, kindest, loving-est, caring, musical person ever! And we're singing in church!  Which Is bad because I can't sing! This is the story of why we are singing in church. So Sister Fletcher and I were singing during companionship study one day and five minutes after we started singing a lady from the ward calls us and says: "I heard you two have an amazing voice! will you sing for us in a couple weeks on Sunday?" apparently sister Rush. the lady we are staying with heard us sing and told the lady to have us sing in church! this is going to be bad. I sing like a goat! luckily it is really small so not alot of people will hear.
 
This week has been crazy! being doubled is hard because none of us know anything about the ward, area, and investigators! it's really overwhelming and kind of stressful but fun at the same time! the people we have met here are all really nice though! so that is always good!
 
Wenatchee is so beautiful! there are orchards everywhere and mountains too! It is really cold though! i Don't have alot to say this week but I am super excited to be serving here and I can't wait to get to know everyone!
 
Hope all is going well with everyone!
 
Love, sister lindmeir
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment