Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sister Waverli Lindmeir

Hey Family!
 
I am sorry that my emails have been so short and brief lately! Me and my companion have been super busy! and i am super slow at typing! :)
 
Here are some things that have been going on since i have been in Wenatchee:
 So we have been teaching this family called the ? family and they are so amazing! they love the missionaries but have never really been taught about the gospel. So sister Fletcher and i decided to teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ using this really awesome visual experiment. When we were teaching them, the spirit was so strong and we were able to ask them the baptismal question and they said yes! We put them on date for November 2. We have been meeting with them twice a week but the two youngest daughters are the only ones that have been getting taught the lessons consistently and one of them might be going to Juvy and the others have just been sick and really busy. They are such a great family and the adversary knows  how amazing members of the church they would be and he is doing all he can from keeping them from progressing! But we will not let him get them!
So last week everything we had planned fell through and everyone we wanted to visit was not there so it has been a tough week but we know that when nothing is going right there is a miracle about to happen! I am sorry that I don't say that much I truly am so slow at typing but I just want y'all to know that i am doing great and I love the area I am serving in! I love being able to teach about Christ and I feel as we help others faith grow, mine grows stronger. Hope all is going well with everyone and I love you all!

Love Sister Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment