Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello Team, Sister Kiana Lindmeir

Hello Team Sister Lindmeir,
 
This past week was  absolutely amazing and a bit overwhelming too! There were meetings every day and no time to think or blink. But the good news is that I learned a lot.
 
We had a half mission conference and it was so great! We got a new missionary book called "Adjusting to Missionary Life". It was really great! There are surveys to take in there to determine your stress level. My companions rated me at the "red" level. Which means I am REALLY stressed. But there are differents things I am supposed to be doing to lower my stress level haha.
 
At the Mission Conference, each companionship listed progressing investigators for us to pray for. Attached is this prayer sheet. I thought since I was praying for all these people that your prayers would be great too. You don't have to pray for them all the time, but maybe just once. I know your prayers will help these people be prepared for baptism.
 
We had a lesson with -, our new investigator. He is from Pakistan so he had to have an interview with President Burton of the Mission Presidency. He passed the interview and so we can officially teach him. He wants to get baptized. Ah it is so great! God is so great!!!
 
We had a lesson with - this week and he finally admitted the he knows that Book of Mormon is true. We explained that if he knows the Book of Mormon is true then he also knows that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that the LDS Church is true. He is comfortable where he is in the Catholic Church and so he just needs to act. We are close to getting him to that point :)
 
I loved the RS Broadcast Saturday night. They talked about Coventants (aka. Promises) with God and keeping them. One thing that was said in the Conference was that “As we remember prayer and take time to turn to the scriptures,…our burdens will be made lighter.” I know that is true and I hope and pray that each of you WILL remember to pray and read from the Scriptures. Those blessings do come and your burdens will be lightened!
 
I love you!!!
 

Sister Kiana Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment