Monday, March 10, 2014

SPRING IS COMING... I think

Hello! It sounds like all is well at home and that is good to hear! Shivani, Congrats on your fashion show. And Gabe, congrats on your dancing!
 
I have had a very humbling, but rewarding week.
 
Well first off, I have an IPAD!!!!! It is so amazing! I love being organized! We also have the WHOLE Gospel Library on our IPADS. It is a little overwhelming in Studies but I really do love it!
 
Also, we had MLC this week; which is Missionary Leadership Council! It is so neat. We are there from 9am to 4pm and we talk about what we can do as leaders to help and serve the missionaries we are over. I love it soo much and the Spirit is so strong!
 
Yesterday, I attended the New Beginnings to support one of our investigators, Leah. She is 15 years old and loves the Young Women Program. I wore my Young Women Medalion yesterday and as we were saying the Young Women theme, I realized something when we repeated "we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation."  I realized that the things I learned in Young Womens helped prepare me for these things, but so has my mission. I am grateful for my mission and all the things I have learned that will allow me to enjoy the blessings of exaltation.
 
I had 2 exchanges last week and they were both amazing! The first one was with Sisters Martindale and Egbert (they are in a trio). The Second exchange was with Sister Cushing. I learned a lot from all of the Sisters! The DC South Mission is on fire!
 
Sister Olson and I have been studying humility a lot lately. Which Humility is actually the opposite of Pride. And pride is being competitive or trying to be better than others. I am soooo prideful. Often times my competitiveness gets in the way and affects how I look at others and myself. I don't want to be like that anymore and I am wanting to change! If any of you have tips to do so or suggestions, I would love to hear! :)
 
Well, I love you all so much! Have an amazing week!
Sister Kiana Lindmeir
3202 Arrowhead Circle #E
Fairfax, VA 22030
 Yay for Ipads!

No comments:

Post a Comment