Sunday, February 9, 2014

Good Times in Good Old Arlington :)Sister Kiana Lindmeir

Hello Everyone!!!!
How are you all doing? What is the latest and greatest?
I am doing really well!!! This past week was amazing and full of soooo many miracles :)
Wednesday, we went to the Temple and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! The Spirit was so strong and I couldn't stop from smiling the whole session! Truly an amazing experience!!! I just absolutely love the DC Temple too; it is beautiful!
Wednesday evening, we had a lesson with our investigator, Doug. We prayed about what he needed and what we needed to teach him. We felt that he needed to gain a stronger testimony of Christ and the Book of Mormon; so the whole lesson we shared our favorite scriptures in the Book of Mormon that talk about Jesus Christ! The Spirit was so strong! Doug said he still does not feel ready for baptism so we are letting him pray about a date to be baptized :)
Thursday was a Mission Conference called "Return and Report" for Trainers and their Trainee's. I learned so much about the Atonement. President Riggs explained that Christ did not just suffer all of our pains and sins at once, but he personally saw each of us and suffered for each of our sins and pains individually! It has totally changed how I view the atonement now and it makes me more aware of how I want to access the Atonement more fully in my life.
We have a new Chinese investigator, Angela, and she is so great! She came to church yesterday and loved it! We also had 5 total investigators that came to church yesterday and it was so great!

We introduced Lizheng to our Chinese investigators and he was so great! He is the best member-missionary EVER!!! He is coming to a lesson tonight with one of our investigators. Also, Lizheng was interviewed yesterday by our Bishop and he has been qualified to receive the Priesthood! He will even be able to baptize our investigators after he receives the Priesthood! I am so excited!
Last night, our whole mission had a New Member Fireside. Lizheng spoke and he did such a great job! I am positive that he will take a key role in helping open up China :) I can't wait!
This Thursday is transfers and I am leaving! It will be hard, but I am also very excited to see what the Lord has in store for me! He knows where I need to go and what I need to do; I need to just remember to trust him. I will be sure to give you the full update next week!
Love you all!!!

-- Sister Kiana Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment