Monday, January 27, 2014

Water Freezes with Chilling Breezes


Hi Team,
This past week was pretty great! However the beginning was less than eventful! We were stuck inside on Tuesday and Wednesday because of a Snow storm and because of icy roads. It is soooo cold! The Temperature is not that cold, but the wind go's right to my bones! However; every time I think to complain, I am reminded of all those pioneers who trekked all the way to Utah in the freezing weather! We even have a car and are so blessed!

The rest of the week we were nice and busy with appointments! We finally met with some of our investigators (Semmi and Star) who were gone during the Holidays! It was great to see them again! Also, Lizheng came as a member present  to Star's lesson and he was able to share his testimony; it was great!
Elder S. Gifford Neilson of the 70 came and spoke to our Mission on Saturday and it was amazing! He is very enthusiastic and sincere! He talked about how The Lord is fulfilling the Prophesy when he said, "Behold, I will hasten my work in its time." Isn't that so great! President Riggs told us that he believes that when we are done with this life, people will come up to us and ask, "What was it like to be alive during the hastening?" I so badly want to tell them that it was great and that I gave it my all! I don't want any regrets!

Yesterday Night, Our Zone (22 missionaries in my area), put together a Musical Fireside and it was Amazing! We put together all sorts of different songs and there was a great turn out! There was even a blind man who is a recorded artist and he sang! We also had the opportunity to give a tour in the beautiful Chapel! It is a very old chapel in Arlington and it is BEAUTIFUL!
Sister Gray and I are going to the Temple on Wednesday and we are very excited! I love the Temple sooo much!!! It never gets old :)
Well, that is all for me! Have an amazing week!
Love,

--
Sister Kiana Lindmeir
 

No comments:

Post a Comment