Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Great Week! Sister Kiana Lindmeir

Hi Everyone!!!
Here is a quick update of this past week; which was amazing!
I went on an exchange with Sister Gotchy! She is such a sweetheart and a hardworking missionary! She is from Layton! (Mom, she was the missionary that called when I was home and I told her about the mission. I don't know if you remember that...) I love exchanges because they allow the opportunity for so much growth. I learn so much too! I am grateful that I get to do a lot of exchanges this transfer :).
We had a lesson with a man named Barry this week! His wife has alzheimers and he wrote a book about being her caretaker and what it is like! His name is Barry Tutor and you should look it up or buy it! Ward members have read it and said it was amazing! He is a great, but progressing after 7 years of meeting missionaries off and on. Thanks to Elder Lindmeir and his example, I was reminded to have the Faith to drop. We will no longer be teaching him.
This week was so great! I have actually been sick with a cold and sinus', but doing better! I am so grateful for modern medicine!
Zone Conference was this week and it was amazing. We talked about the Importance of the Book of Mormon in conversion and attending Church. It was humbling and I learned soooo much!!! The next day we taught one of our investigators and we shared Moroni 10:3-5. We broke the scripture down and said everything he needed to do to know the Book of Mormon is true! We were bold and loving and it was great!
We have two exchanges this week and I am really excited! I love being a missionary :)
Love you all!

Sister Kiana Lindmeir
3202 Arrowhead Circle #E
Fairfax, VA 22030

No comments:

Post a Comment