Tuesday, November 26, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hello family and friends!

This past week was AMAZING! The biggest highlight was that we had a Tri-Zone Conference where Elder Teh of the first Quorum of the 70. He talked about how we can get stuck in a current on our mission and it can become difficult to get out. It is a popular place and it can be comfortable for some people. It is a place where I don't want to be. I don't want to be comfortable. I want to grow, to learn, and change! After the Conference, President Riggs asked if I would have an interview with Elder Teh. I was terrified because I thought I did something wrong. But I was fine; he just wanted to get to know me better :). And he took a picture of me and sent it to my mom. It was great!
We had a missionary work focused Sacrament Meeting yesterday and it was wonderful! The Members in our ward are working hard to find people for us to teach. I love it soooo much! We gave each member a gift bag afterward full of pass-a-long cards, pamphlets and chocolate! We even gave out Preach my Gospel's for those that don't have one! Now all the members can be a missionary :)

Since Thanksgiving is coming up soon, my heart has been full of thanksgiving for the many things God has blessed me with! There are too many things, it is hard to name all of them. But I wanted to share with each of you what I am grateful for!
I am grateful for my family on earth (Especially those that write me letters or emails that mean the world to me ;)). I am grateful for good friends that are always there for me! I am grateful for Heavenly Father and that I can pour out my whole heart to him through prayer! And that he actually listens and cares and wants to help me! I am grateful for the infinite sacrifice of Jesus Christ and that through him, we can have Eternal Life. I am grateful to share this message with many people and to allow them to access all the blessings that Heavenly Father wants to give them :)
I am grateful for your support, prayers and encouragement! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Sister Lindmeir


No comments:

Post a Comment