Monday, May 12, 2014

Sister Waverli Lindmeir

Hey Everyone!
I don't have to much to write about today. I enjoyed Talking to my family so much last night though! i found out my that my little Sister Shivani is the most talented girl in the world, soooo good at singing and playing the piano! i can't wait to tell everyone that my little sister Shivani Lindmeir is a super star! ;) And oh my Gabey baby! you are sooo good at dancing! Professional! :) And i can't believe how tall you have gotten! I am the shortest in the family now haha :)
 
Last week was a great week though! We did a lot of tracting and ran into some awesome potential investigators! A lot of them seem like they are really prepared and we are excited to meet with them this week!
 
Everything is going great! just Lovin it! have a great week!
 
Love, Sister Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment