Monday, September 23, 2013

Sister Waverli Lindmeir " learning our prayers are always heard!"

This week was a really tough week. One of the hardest weeks I have ever had in my life. Nothing went right.  The hardest thing about a mission that i have come across so far is that you feel so alone. You don't have any friends or family you can talk about your problems with and you just don't know what to do. So I did the only thing I could do, I prayed alot.
 
I am so thankful for prayer, that you can tell Heavenly Father everything that is going on in your life and what you should do to help things become better. I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father does listen to us. He loves us and wants us to be happy. Everytime last week when I prayed, I was filled with peace and I knew everything was going to be okay.
 
On Saturday all my prayers were answered! Saturday was transfer calls. I am leaving west Richland! I am going to be serving in Wenatchee with Sister Fletcher!
 I don't know who sister Fletcher is but I heard she is a sweetheart and I can't wait to meet her! she is a really new missionary too and she has only been out one more transfer then me. we are also being doubled into Wenatchee, which means we both don't know the area at all and it's going to be like an intense game of clue! I am really nervous but excited! I hear from everybody, that Wenatchee is so beautiful and green! but i also hear it's really really really cold so that will be fun! :)
 
I am really sad that I am going to be leaving all the amazing people in Richland though. it's crazy how you can love so many people in just six weeks. I hope sometime I will be able to serve in Richland again!
 
hope all is well with everybody! Love Sister Lindmeir
 

ps: everybody look at pictures of Wenatchee! apparently there is a little German town there or something that is the cutest thing in the whole wide world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment