Monday, January 13, 2014

I can't believe it!

Hi Friends,
Yesterday in Church, I looked at the program and started to cry because it hit me that I have been a missionary for a whole year! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! My Bishop came and talked to me afterward because he saw me crying during the meeting haha!!! Yesterday, was truly the first time that I really did not ever want to stop being a missionary. However the good news is that it will never be over. I will always be a missionary (member or full-time).
I really love being an "Instrument in the Hands of God" (Alma 29:9) to bring many people closer to Christ. I have seen so many people change. Lizheng has made the greatest change. He didn't even believe in God before we met with him and now he is getting baptized this Saturday! He had his interview yesterday and he was so nervous before. He said after the interview that "my interview confirmed my decision to get baptized". He will be an incredible member and amazing Leader in the Church. He is also very smart. He went to China's top school (compared to Yale) and I know that he is going to help get the Church more grounded in China :). I can't wait!!!
Saturday night, we tried to change of our Finding efforts. We made plan of Salvation posters and went into the metro. And thankfully, it worked!!! A lot of people had a desire to know  'where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going?' (http://mormon.org/beliefs/plan-of-salvation). It was so wonderful!!!!! We talked to a lot of people that want to learn more about the Gospel!
We have a busy week ahead of us (as many of our investigators are returning from the break). Also, classes are starting back up so there will be more students back in the area. We are looking forward to being nice and busy!!!

The weather has been pretty up and down lately, but thankfully it is very nice today. We decided to go to Mount Vernon today because it was FREEZING last Monday. I will let you know how it goes :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

-- Sister Kiana Lindmeir

3201 Landover St. #502 

No comments:

Post a Comment