Happy 2014!!!!I hope you had a wonderful New Years and you and that you have some great 2014 Goals!!! :) I am still trying to think of some goals, but I am also trying not to focus on the fact that I am going home this year!!! So crazy!!!!
- Lizheng is still looking forward to his baptism on January 18th. He has already been assigned as a home teacher! It is so exciting!!!!
- Nicole Bailey made it to Oman in safety. She is going to a Branch out there for Worship.
- We are still waiting for our investigators to return from vacation, however; it has been good because we have been able to focus more on visiting members!
- Sister Gray and I have been enjoying the wonderful Classical music Dad sent to me. We also enjoy singing loudly to "Time To Say Goodbye".
- It is a tradition of mine to creepily walk up to all my companions randomly during studies while doing a backbend. It has been fun to surprise them. I did that for all my roommates last night... I will send a video at some point.
- Sister Gray and I are visiting Mount Vernon today and we are quite excited. Actually, one of our Less-active members work there and they gave us free tickets :)
- Schools were canceled today because of the cold weather. Crazy Virginia...