Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Winter!!! Sister Kiana LIndmeir

It snowed yesterday, and I felt right at home :). I love the Holiday Season! It just brings back wonderful memories and it is great! Yesterday, I watched the Christmas Devotional and it was amazing! I especially loved Elder Nelson's talk when he said "Peace can come to all who choose to walk in the ways of the Master." That is so true!!!
This week was incredible!!! The Lord was blessing us so much with so many miracles! ? is getting baptized on Dec. 21st and is so excited! She is so happy and when she made the decision, we all could not stop smiling! Her life will be forever changed! I will finally have my first baptism and I feel so blessed :)
We were also blessed with 6 new people investigating the church this week and 11 lessons! This is the most lessons I have had in a week! I love being busy! Especially after our slow thanksgiving week!
Transfers are on the 19th of December and I am not sure what will be happening! I love this area but It is will be okay if the Lord calls me another way!

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lords Church. And I know that I am taking part in his Marvelous Work
I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Sister Lindmeir

(PS. For those driving in the snow... PLEASE BE SAFE!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment