Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Guess What!!!!Sister Kiana Lindmeir

Hi Team!
Guess What! I am staying here in the Colonial 1st Ward for at least another Transfer! I am so excited! And I will be training! Which means Sister Clegg will be leaving. Transfers will be this Thursday and I am looking forward to meeting my new companion. I am a little nervous about my new trainee coming right in for Christmas. I am hoping to make Christmas very special for her! I also feel kind of bad because we have bed bugs in our apartment. Oh ya, I think I have forgotten to tell you haha! We have had them for about 2 months. If you don't know what they are, you should look up a picture! They are gross. They are not as bad in our bedroom, but our roommates are covered in bites from head to toe :/.
Well, This past week was amazing though! Nicole had her baptism interview and she passed! She is so excited for her baptism! I think I am just as excited!!! Sadly, most of our Ward Members are going to gone, so we am trying to plan a baptism that we have no idea how to plan, but we are figuring it out :).
Yesterday was our Ward Christmas Program so church was just an hour long! Our ward is so talented and all of our investigators loved the music!!
We went to the Temple this past week with Star, Semmi and Legion! It was beautiful and the lights were amazing!!! They loved it and they want to go again! We listened to a hand bell music performance and it was very neat!!!
We also had a whole mission Christmas Party! It was amazing to see all the 260 missionaries there! And especially all the Sisters! There was a talent show, and oh boy those missionaries are so talented! It was very  fun!!!
It is fun to be on a mission during Christmas Time and to remember the true meaning of Christmas! I love what President Thomas S Monson said "To catch the real meaning of the spirit of Christmas, we need only drop the last syllable and it becomes the spirit of Christ."
Let us all remember this as we go about this Christmas Season!
Love,

Sister Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment