Monday, April 22, 2013

Love you!

HELLO LINDMEIR FAMILY!!!
Well let me start off by saying Marcus has got a lot of GUTS! I watched that race and wow! Incredible! He is on fire this season!!! Very exciting that UVU will take him after a mission. He will be blessed from going on a mission and come back ever so strong! And breaking the school record by 2 seconds??! WOW!
I bet it really was Christian being there! Glad that he came and that you met Marcy! That is exciting that they are still dating! Is'nt she just so nice??!
Glad Waverli and Shivani are both enjoying track! And that Waverli is shaving off some time!
Sounds like Gabe is just as talented as ever! Very exciting about the talent show! Can you record that too?
Sorry about your Sacrament Meeting :( I love sitting up closer in church. It especially allows me to focus on why I am there: Partaking of the Sacrament. Keep trying to sit up front! It makes Sacrament so much more meaningful.
That is cool about the DC Missionary Mom facebook page. Was it a women in my ward that saw me?
My new companion, Sister Hills is great! She is very kind and smart and a great missionary! We are still learning how to teach together but all is well! We are learning a lot each day!
Rolling Valley is great! We did a lot of finding this week and it was kind of successful. I am sending you a voice recording so that you can "hear" instead of "read" how my week went! Let me know if it works :)
Also did you see the pictures I put up in Dropbox?
Love you all!!!!

-Sister Lindmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment