Monday, January 19, 2015

Surgery is legit!!!!

whats up family !!!? 
Well I had surgery yesterday around 2 o'clock they take good care of you it was vary nice they have comfy beds and the nurses were very cool Ha Ha. 
My letters going to sound weird because in not writing it my good friend Elder Campbell is writing It. So this week was awesome cant remember much right now because my head is spinning but we have been teaching William every single day this last week and hes getting baptised this Saturday !!! ya ya  hes a supper old guy hes not all the way their but man is he awesome I'm so pumped for him!!!!
I went on exchanges this week with Elder Bringhurst who is a master basher and doctrine fanatic!!!! and that night we taught ken and Corina and 1st thing they bring up is all the anti questions and concerns they have lucky i had elder Bringhurst to back me up and for the next two hours we taught and answered all the concerns until the last question exaltation  and then as soon as I'm about to answer Elder bringhurs wipes out his kitty journal that has well known christian leaders in the early centres before the nicen creed that talks about exaltation. and after he read these and testified all their concerns were answered . and now they are just praying to know if the book of Mormon is true .

     we had our zone training meeting that we had prepared for. it was to help the missionaries plan in second gear witch just means having them plan more tords using members every hour of the day and we made a little video I would send it to you but its to long its prity funny well family i love you so much thanks for the prayers and all you do.
have a great week God bless  

No comments:

Post a Comment