Monday, February 18, 2013

e: I LOVE MY MISSION!!!

Hello everybody,

Sounds like all is well at home and that you are all doing great!!! That is great :) I have been doing great as well. A lot of good things happened this week, but it was also a hard week too! 
The good news is that we got a new investigator out here. Our teaching pool is kind of dry right now but we are determined to make it a lot better. We have been working hard and so we are grateful for our new investigator. She seems very interested in and open to learn more. We have a lot of investigators but not so many progressing investigators. A lot of people are willing to learn but they are not willing to put in the effort. It can be frustrating at times. It makes me understand a bit more of how Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ feel with us when we are not doing what we are supposed to. 

We didn't have much time to visit Freddy this week, but he is praying and has read the Introduction to the Book of Mormon. We will probably teach him again this week. 

My cold is getting better this week but my stomach is hurting. Okay.. so funny story... We had Valentines dinner with a family in our ward that is so nice and so sweet. For dinner, we had a baked potato bar! It was sooo good, but about a half our after we left, Both Sister Anderson and I started to have really bad stomach aches and we wondered if that family was too.  I really thought I was going to throw up. So anyways, since then, I have felt very nauseous all the time. Sister Anderson not so much. But yesterday after church, the husband in the family we went to dinner with asked if we have been feeling okay. I told him I have been sick and he kept telling us how sorry he was. Apparently him and his wife have been having the effects of the food as well. I don't know what it could have been but it is so funny that he said that. He feels soo bad and he wants to invite us over for dinner again to make up for it haha!!!

Sister Anderson and I went to a Zumba class the women in our ward have put together. It was sooo much fun! We are only allowed to do it because more than half the people that go are non-members so it is the perfect missionary opportunity. There is also a strength and Yoga class we are going to go to in hopes to meet some more non members that go. We are planning on going Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday's. I especially loved the Zumba and it made me realize how much I miss dancing. So I have been dancing a bit to Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat in our apartment. I have also been tumbling a bit in our apartment, but it is not going as well. It is so much fun though!!!

There is a lot more that I want to say but I don't have a lot of time today! My pictures are being uploaded into dropbox right now though :)

I love you all so much!!!!

Sister Lindmeir



No comments:

Post a Comment